Thursday, July 23, 2009

live in freedom

"For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery."
Galatians 5:1

Why be a slave when you can be free?

Jesus I've wasted so much of my life already trying to do things my own way, trying to fulfill my own selfish desires but all of it has amounted to nothing. Your LOVE Oh God far surpasses. Thank you for being worthy, for being more than worthy of my life.
I live in freedom because of you.
Thank you for freeing me.
You are too good to me Jesus.
I love you. I am so grateful for your love- the truest.
YOU INSPIRE ME. YOU GIVE ME LIFE. YOU GIVE ME FREEDOM TO LIVE.
i don't deserve this but you freely offer it nonetheless. this overturns the logic of man.
thank you for delighting in me.
i want others to know this LOVE.
you are LOVE.
I pray that i will live this LOVE.
yes, you are LOVE.
you are Freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment